Education and technical expertise
· Knowledge in the domain of Front-End and User-Interface development;
· Capability to write clear and structured technical documents;
· Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, very good communication skills;
· Capability of working in an international/multicultural environment.
· Front-end frameworks: Angular 5.x/6.x, d3.js, JQuery, Bootstrap 4.x, PrimeNG 5.x/6.x, or similar;
Desired additional expertise (a plus)
· Java 8 technology and J2EE architectures;
· Java tools and frameworks: Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Hibernate, IntelliJ or Eclipse;
· Web services (WSDL, SOAP, REST, etc.);
· WebSockets in Angular.
Tools/ Methodologies used in the unit
· MS Teams, JIRA.
· UML, Agile, PM2@EC
· Domain Driven Architecture; Test Driven Development; Continuous integration